ISO 9001-2008 CERITFIED TRUST
SHRI MAHALAXMI ANNACHATRA SEVA TRUST, KOLHAPUR
Charitable Trust Registered No. E/223/Kolhapur/Maharashtra
WORSHIP OF GOD MEANS SERVICE TO MANKIND
Kolhapur is recognized as one of the popular shaktipeetha in Maharashtra. As per Hindu tradition, Shakti peetha is nothing but pilgrimage destinations in Shaktism with a specific shrine. Kolhapur is also known as “Dakshin Kashi”. The city is located at the southwest corner of Maharashtra. You can reach Kolhapur by Railway, state transport bus, by private car as well as by flight as well. Kolhapur city is a great combination of ancient tradition and modern culture. Because of the religious significance and historical importance, every day more than thousands of pilgrims and tourists visit Kolhapur and Shree Mahalaxmi Temple. However, similar to another pilgrimage area like Shirdi, Akkalkot, etc, Kolhapur doesn’t have any Annchatra facility for pilgrims. Intending to serve food facility that is annadan to devotees and pilgrims, Shree Mahalaxmi Annachatra Seva Trust started in the year 2008 on the pious day of Shakambhari Pournima. Our trust has undertaken a well-planned program to provide meals every day for the outside pilgrims which have free between 12 to 3 pm. For the last 10 years, we are serving free meals i.e. “Annadan” to the pilgrims of Shri Mahalaxmi. Nowadays, daily more than 5 to 6 thousand pilgrims are taking Prasad i.e. “Annadan” We would like to say proudly that the progress of Trust Object has been grown up significantly within a short period. Shri Mahalaxmi Annachatra Seva Trust is an authentic organization registered under “The Bombay Public Charitable Trust Act, in the year 2008”. We are running our Annadan program i.e. to provide free meals to outside pilgrims which have become successful on the support and kind co-operation of donors. Innumerable Donors have been donating in the form of food, grains, and cash, etc. For enhancement of holy work and better service to pilgrims, wewould like to invite all the donors to participate in our work of the Annadan Program to every pilgrim of Shri Mahalaxmi Devi.
- Annadanam (free food facility) for devotees and pilgrims
- Accommodation facility with reasonable rates at Shree Mahalaxmi Annachatra Dharmshala
- In Navratri festival we have been providing free bus service for “Tryamboli Yatra” for pilgrims.
(Since 4 years)
- We provide Dental check-up and treatments available in minimum cost with all facilities.
- Free food service for C.P.R patient’s relatives
- We arrange Blood Donation camp for poor and needy persons
- Diwali Faral distribution to needy people
- Kumkumarchan for women – 4000 participants took part in this mega event
- Book bank for needy students
- Educational help for needy and able students